- You can use it as the wheel to drive your branded products and services to millions of clients and customers.
- In doing this type of storytelling, the starting point is: discover who your brand is, (products and corporate), identify your inner strengths and talents, rebrand and energize your self and work, build the commitment for peak performance and teamwork in your workplace, tell your brand stories for maximum service and brand delivery
- To push a brand, you have to be a brand yourself. What is it that makes you and your work unique that will add value to your customers and clients?
- Brand storytelling can help you to unlock the talent and emotional energy/power within your organisation which can propel your business forward.
- It can create the motivational platform for your staff to ride on, can help them to operate at peak performance and get personal fulfillment in their jobs.
- It can awaken the giant within your organisation; can build marketable and leadership qualities in your workforce, and can empower them you to perform optimally on their jobs.
- Brand storytelling can help you develop a positive attitude to work, build discipline and loyalty in the workplace, instill the spirit to be fair in your dealings and relationships with others, and to protect company assets and property.
- It can help you to share stories about, Who Are Your Brand. ,
- It can motivate and challenge your workers to achieve higher goals.
- It can equip them with result-oriented marketing insights; can renew their minds to work at maximum productivity and efficiency, and can charge them to innovate.
- It It can be motivate your workers to look within themselves, acknowledge their strengths and weaknesses, believe in themselves at all times, and be passionate about your jobs, and be happy
- Brand storytelling will motivate and re-charge your workers to discover their talents and strengths, and use them to improve service delivery and work performance
How do you do it?
- Motivational talks
- Discussions, Comments, Questions
(22 February 2012)
Eric Okeke is a storyteller, editor, business writer, motivational speaker and author of the best selling book: I Want a Husband. He is one of Nigeria’s most experienced financial journalists. He has published several articles in local and foreign publications and in websites such as http://www.ezinearticles.com, www.ezinearticles.com and www.writingcareer.com. He is currently running Infomedia Company, a media consulting and information marketing company. Visit his blog at http://sallywantsahusband.blogspot.com